Last year I was on a family vacation in Hawaii, and one of the activities in the resort was bingo–and in the pool no less! I was pretty astonished by the group that gathered to play: kids, retired people, visitors from foreign countries. And as the game got going, EVERYONE was having a blast and getting competitive with it. It really showed me that truly everyone loves bingo! So we decided to make a free printable bingo game for you. It can fit in nicely with a unicorn themed party (our personal favorites, of course), but you can really use this for any party theme.
I think most people know the rules of bingo, but just in case you have not yet had the pleasure of playing, the rules are quite simple. Each person gets a different bingo card, and a caller calls out different spaces on the card. The first person to make a row with marked spaces yells BINGO and wins!
In traditional bingo, the spaces are numbered 1-75, but we kept this game simple. We decided to skip numbers and use fun graphic icons. This way, even the littlest party guests can get in on the fun. And of course, the center square is always a freebie.
You can even make the game more exciting by playing four corners (winner needs to mark all 4 corner spots) or Xs (winner needs to mark both diagonal rows). Just don’t try to play blackout (all spaces marked) with these cards, as each card has the same icons, just rearranged, so if someone wins blackout, EVERYONE will win blackout. Or, be prepared to hand out lots of prizes, haha!
Free Unicorn Bingo Printable
Let’s get the disclaimer out of the way right now. We created this printable for personal use only. Print for your mom, your house, or your party. However, none of our downloads can be used for commercial purposes. You cannot create products, advertising, or use publicly without permission. All rights are reserved for these copyrighted images to Tinselbox.
Also, we love when bloggers share our prints. However, if you do, you must link back to this page, and not directly to the print file.
How to use these files:
- Click the link below. Wait fully for download. This printable provides 12 unique bingo cards.
- After the image appears, right-click to save the file to your computer or phone.
- Print it at the size you would like.
- Cut each page into 4 cards.
- Print one extra page, cut out one card, and cut each square and place in a bowl or basket to draw from.
- Be sure not to give players duplicate cards unless you have multiple prizes.
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner
Most people are content just to be the winner, but you still want to have some prizes on hand. Here are some ideas for unique prizes that will get your guests even more excited to play.
- Gift cards to a local restaurant. It doesn’t need to be expensive, for example, $5-10 at In-N-Out.
- This cute unicorn piggy bank
- Mystery blind bag type toys. Think Shopkins, Disney Doorables, LOL Surprise, etc. These can be purchased for just a few dollars, and KIDS LOVE THEM.
We hope you have fun playing our free printable unicorn bingo!