Calling all unicorn party goers! These easy, fun unicorn themed party games are aimed to people of all ages. This is a must-have best of Pinterest list of games. Including our own tried and true.
Epic activities are one of our three fool-proof steps to a successful party!
1. Pin the Horn on the Unicorn (Ages 2-11)
This is an oldie, but a goodie. A spin off of Pin the Tail on the Donkey, this magical version is fun for everyone.
This is my little Bella (just turned 4) trying to peek! Wanna see her entire unicorn birthday party?
This is how you play Pin the Horn on the Unicorn:
- Purchase a Pin the Tail on the Unicorn set. It should include a poster sized unicorn and some horns. Determine a prize.
- Write the name of each participant on a horn.
- Blind fold each person and spin them 3 times. Point them forward toward the poster, but a few feet back. The goal is for them walk forward to stick the horn on the unicorn.
- No touching the board to see the other pieces.
- The closes horn to the actual unicorn horn, wins a prize
2. Rent a Unicorn Jump House (Ages 2-18)
What kids don’t love to jump? Our party was for preschoolers, but the adults and the big kids had a blast. These are my two kids before the party, but they pretty much looked this happy after the party. They jumped until the guy came to pick it up.
If you want to relax, I highly Recommend a Unicorn Jump House!
3. Unicorn Photo Booth (Ages 0-100)
We did this Unicorn photo booth at the last minute too. I had the perfect place for light, and everyone had fun getting in the pictures. I had a few balloons, a pinata and a backdrop near a chair. That’s it!
The kids enjoyed the photo booth and so did the families. This is my sister in law and my nieces/nephew.
So fun to have this as a keepsake of the day.
4. MAGICAL UNICORN PINATA (ages 3-10)
A pinata is always on my list as a fun party game. I always have the turns go from youngest to oldest, and this time I filled it with tiny unicorns instead of candy. This one has strings so that little kids can pull them instead of hitting it.
5. Unicorn Dessert Table (Okay, we know it’s not a “game”) (EVERYONE!)
It might not be a game, but it certainly kept kids and adult occupied. We have lots of amazing dessert tables in our Party Inspiration section. Here is the tablescape for this day. We had cupcakes, cake, cookies, oreo cookies, balloons, golden unicorns, plates and napkins and party favors.
5. Uni the Unicorn Art Project (Ages 3-10)
Nothing keeps the littles happy like a story and an art project. This was was WAY too crazy cute not to share. Check out this Uni the Unicorn Art Project from Four Cheeky Monkeys.
Get so many more art projects on my Pinterest page! Check it out.
6. COUNTING JELLY BEANS (Ages 6-100)
Maybe it’s because I love jelly beans, but this guessing game is so much fun. Get some color ful jelly beans to match your theme and write down each guests estimation of how many there are! The winner gets a prize. Unicorn poop is really my favorite gift. I love to make people laugh!
7. What is your Unicorn Name? (Ages 6-100)
Using a fun list of unicorn names as shown in this poster, each person will write down their new name on a name tag. Try calling the person by their new name. If you slip up, you put your name tag on the other side. Last person who has not slipped up wins!
This cute Rainbow Unicorn name game can be purchased on Etsy.
Fun Unicorn Themed Party Games
What unicorn birthday party games should we add here? Let us know in the comments.