Looking for the most adorable Valentines ideas on Pinterest? We did the hard work of combing through hundreds of Pinterest ideas for you and found these 20 adorable DIY Valentines ideas!
1. Teddy Bear Graham Cookies | Hello, Wonderful
These can’t get any sweeter or any easier. A great idea for a classroom Valentine.
2. Valentine Pom Pom Painting for Preschoolers | Tips from a typical mom
Just because you have a preschooler, doesn’t mean they can’t participate in the DIY too!
3. DIY Washi Tape Heart Garland |Simply Made Fun
My favorite thing about washi tape is that it takes the guesswork out of designing. Just choose coordinating patterns (oftentimes, they’re even sold in sets) and you can’t go wrong.
4. Happy Valentine’s Day! | Studio DIY
If a giant cupid’s heart balloon doesn’t elicit a smile from your valentine…then it may be time to find a new Valentine!
5. How to Make Budget-Friendly DIY Valentines (That Don’t Suck) in 5 Minutes | Paper and Stitch
A list within a list! And these suggestions are budget-friendly, to boot!
6. VALENTINE’S DAY BATH BOMBS | Camille Styles
Also a great idea for a DIY Mother’s Day gift!
7. Mini Chocolate Mailboxes | NoBiggie
The detail in these little treats is fantastic! Your Valentine is sure to be impressed.
8. Free Printable Valentine’s Day Matchbox Covers | Clementine Creative
Matchbox covers can be purchased on Amazon, and as shown, do not need to only contain matches! if you wanted to stick with the theme, you could fill your matchboxes with Red Hots, or some other cinnamon treat.
9. Free Printable Watercolor Heart Gift Wrap | Tinselbox
Do you need some last-minute wrap for your Valentine’s gift? We’re here to help–and your secret is safe with us. 😉
10. Puzzle Purse Valentine | Martha Stewart
Could you imagine if someone slipped a marriage proposal in this sweet Valentine!
11. CELEBRATE A DANISH VALENTINES | Tinselbox
I love this sweet, unique way to show someone how much–and why!–you love them.
12. Unicorn Valentine Card Box | Design Dazzle
You guys know I couldn’t have let this list go without a unicorn idea, right? Well, here it is!
13. DIY Valentine Day’s Heart Bowls | A Bubbly Life
I just love the simplicity and utility of this idea, don’t you?
14. Valentine’s Day Treat Bags | Martha Stewart
Perfect for that little something special you have for your sweet Valentine.
15. Valentine Cootie Catchers & Free Printable | Crafting Chicks
These cootie catches crack me up–and remind me of being a kid!
16. Valentine Yarn Heart | Tidbits
The best part of this DIY is that you can probably make it with things you have in your craft stash right now.
17. Valentine’s Day Favor Bags | Remodelando la Casa
This is a simple way to upgrade some basic brown lunch bags into a festive favor bag.
18. Dissolving Candy Hearts Science Experiment for Valentine’s Day | Little Bins for Little Hands
Sometimes Valentine’s Day can feel a bit skewed to the feminine side, this is a great activity to get all kids excited about the holiday!
19. Chocolate Cherry Pop-Tarts | Tinselbox
These are easier to make than they look, trust us, then try it!
20. FREE PRINTABLE VALENTINE PAPER FORTUNE COOKIES| Ever Mine
We are a sucker for a free printable. They just make life so easy.
20 Adorable DIY Valentines | Best of Pinterest
Start gathering your supplies! Now that we’ve rounded up these 20 adorable DIY Valentines, you have more time to get crafting. Happy Valentine’s Day!
This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks!|